Revised August 22, 2018
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- When you visit our site, we may automatically log certain information that your browser sends us, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access time, and referring website addresses (“Automated Non-Identifiable Data”). We may collect information about the pages you view within our site and other actions you take while visiting us.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Use of personal information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Address your inquiry or consider you for employment purposes
- Facilitate you conducting business with us if you are a supplier
Information submitted to us is available only to employees who manage this information for purposes of contacting you based on your request. We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law.