Technical Business Analyst
CRC Marketing Solutions, Inc.
Eden Prairie, MN 55346
CRC Marketing Solutions is an integrated marketing communications agency that helps clients unite online and offline communication for impact. Our focus is in three areas — marketing communications strategy, custom web applications and creative media for a roster of blue-chip accounts. Four key words guide our efforts — passion, innovation, trust and detail.
- Manage the planning, build, launch, and maintenance of complex, custom web-based applications
- Act as a linchpin for the development, design, content, architecture, and account teams to ensure the smooth, accurate, and efficient life cycle of an application project
- Work with client contacts and internal team to elicit, analyze, define, communicate, and validate application requirements
- Explain complex ideas and technical concepts clearly
- Develop detailed technical requirements and workflow at the outset of a project
- Partner with development team in planning for and executing database architecture, data storage and user tracking, content management functionality, front- and back-end programming, and reporting
- Collaborate with technical team and provide input for decisions regarding hosting, technology, and development environments
- Manage quality control system, including:
- testing plan development, including what to test, where to test, and who should be testing
- thorough testing across multiple browsers, platforms, and use cases
- eagle eye for data integrity, consistency, functionality, and display
- clear communication of issues, bugs, requested revisions, and recommendations
- Manage go live processes
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation and maintenance guides for applications and processes
- Consult with team on estimates and proposals
- Assist project management and account teams in developing timing and benchmarks
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Three to five years related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative spirit and ability to work well with programmers, strategists, designers, copywriters, project managers and account team members.
- Passion for continuous learning and interest in the rapidly change world of technology.
- Flexibility, eagerness, and curiosity.
- Thirst for knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines.