Join our team
Take projects to completion as a core member of the CRC Marketing Solutions creative team. We are an integrated marketing communications agency that helps clients unite online and offline communication for impact. In business for more than 30 years, we deliver brand strategy, design, interactive, advertising, and custom application development for a roster of blue-chip accounts. Four key words guide our efforts: passion, innovation, trust, and detail. We seek an inspired individual who will work closely with our strategy, design, and development teams to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum two-year degree, with a Computer Science emphasis or equivalent experience; or, current enrollment in a two or four-year degree program with a Computer Science emphasis.
- Expert in PHP, jQuery, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3, and MySQL with a solid understanding of cross browser/cross platform issues.
- Skilled in the building and maintenance of responsive sites.
- Basic familiarity with ASP.NET, Drupal, XML, Flash, and mobile app development.
- Ability to program email messages, compatible across a majority of mail applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of standard computer-based design tools such as Dreamweaver, and SQL management tools.
- Write clean, well-documented code that is easy to maintain.
- Write technical/instructional copy as needed.
- Work with the project team to ensure implementation of design is cross browser/platform capable and that load time is reasonable.
- Assist IT in managing servers, including periodic after-hours support.
- Follow agency processes and procedures for routing, testing and approval.
- Works well with art directors, designers, programmers, and account people.
- Attention to detail: carefully proofread own and others’ work.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication.
- Thirst for knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge.
- Collaborative spirit to help everybody win.
- Understand priorities and routinely handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Proactive. Anticipate client/team needs and work ahead of schedules.
- Technological proficiency: electronic media embracer and early adopter.
- Passionate interest in the rapidly changing world of communication and media forms.